What can I review?
You can see all of the information as it appears on the site.
- You can click on candidate social media and website links to review them.
- Information sourced by our data team is available for review and can be flagged if you notice a potential error.
- Learn how to flag errors in the Flagging Information article on Freshdesk.
- You can use the search tool to find candidates, positions, or measures up for election and filter by state.
- As of now only 2019 candidates are available through the search function
- You can use the tabs at the top of the page to browse more specific sets of data.
- The Elections tab takes you to a list of elections you can use to see positions and measures to be decided in specific elections.
- The Endorsers tab shows you a list of all organizations that can endorse candidates for your website.
What can I do with all of this?
You can add any and all information for the following categories:
Any information you add will immediately appear on your site.